Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I Still Want to Be a Runner .. BUT

Monday

Looking for the wagon.  The wagon is hiding.

I still want to be a runner, but my brain is more into it than my feet at this point.  All the goals sound sooo motivating.  (Under 2 1/2, a 2nd marathon, a sub-24 5K).  ... Until I realize they'll all require actual work and not just planning! :/

Promising signs:


  • Michele signed up for a *secret marathon!*  The carrot appeareth before me.  To pick it up, or not?  That is the question! ;)  (And yes, same Michele who had to be dragged, maybe kicking, maybe screaming .. to Chicago, making me feel rather guilty right up to the moment where she kicked arse and took names and then loved the race.  KOOL AID! Phew for me. lol. ) 
  • The non-meeting meeting has been scheduled.  We shall plan 2017 this coming Saturday!  And eat chili.  And plan holiday race costumes.  Very important.
  • Amy and I have a tentative plan for our *secret race*  I am officially training for a sub-24 5K.  Like now.  Or any minute now.  Yea, any minute now.  But not today.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment